Large Electrical Contractor looking for full-time Commercial Electrical Field Supervisor
The Commercial Electrical Construction Supervisor, under the general direction of the Branch Manager will be responsible for overseeing assigned contracted work and coordinating the daily activities of assigned crews to assure high standards of safety, security, environmental compliance, and assuring uninterrupted service is delivered to customers in a timely and professional manner consistent with company and regulatory requirements.
- Assure that high standards of safety, security and environmental compliance are consistently followed at assigned work locations.
- Fully understand the assigned project scope and contract work authorization details. Interface with others on the project to ensure job commitments are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure safe and reliable construction and maintenance activities consistent with company, objectives and policies, in full compliance with existing and relevant emerging codes and regulations.
- Work with other supervisors and departments to review drawings, work orders, and purchase orders.
- Document contract crew activities, prepare and present periodic oral and written update reports and verify the accuracy of contractor invoicing.
- Adhere to daily operating procedures.
- Conduct QA’s on assigned jobs to ensure work is complete
Candidate must have:
- Residential Electrical experience.
- Experience in all aspects of electric operations
- Knowledge of company safety and environmental rules and regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret job cards, prints, specifications, drawings, schematics, diagrams, instructional information and contract documents.
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of company maintenance practices and safe work practices.
- Hands-on experience with completion of challenging field construction work.
- Ability to lead crews on job sites
- Ability to left 50 lbs. or more
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have Personal tools
- Possess valid Drivers License
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screening
We offer a competitive benefit package, including:
- Medical – company pays a portion of employee cost
- 401k with an employer match
- Pet Insurance
- Other valuable employee discounts programs
- Company vehicle or mileage reimbursement
We are an E.O.E and a D.F.W.P
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.