Large Electrical& HVAC Contractor looking for full-time New Construction Rough & Trim HVAC Installers in our Fort Myers Office.
Responsibilities Include All Aspects Of Single Family New Construction HVAC Work::
- Installation of residential new construction ductwork, venting, refrigeration lines, etc.
- Installation of residential new construction copper refrigeration & PVC drain lines.
- Installations of residential new construction exhaust venting.
- Installation of residential new construction air conditioning equipment.
- Installation and connection of residential low voltage wiring to equipment and thermostats.
- Installations of residential new construction grills and exhaust fans.
Candidate Must Have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in installation and troubleshooting.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Ability to read schematics.
- Strong technical and mechanical skills.
- Excellent customer service sills.
- Valid Florida Driver’s License.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders, work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Must be EPA Certified, Type II or Universal.
We offer a competitive benefit package, including:
- Medical – company pays a portion of employee cost
- 401k with an employer match
- Other valuable employee discounts programs
- Company vehicle or mileage reimbursement
Piece Rate / Hourly Rate Set Depending on Experience
Sign On Bonus: $500 ($250 after 90 days & $250 after 180 days)
Apply online at seabreezeelectric.com or submit a resume by replying via email through this ad
*Please Include Contact Info If Replying To This Ad Via Email.
We are an E.O.E and a D.F.W.P
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.