HVAC Service/Start-Up Technician – Residential
Large Electrical Contractor looking for full-time Residential HVAC Service/Start-Up Technician
- Maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units for residential customers.
- Perform proper start-up of residential HVAC equipment
- Perform warranty service calls as needed
- Diagnose and repair service issues of residential ac units mechanical and electrical components
- Repair/calibrate the system to manufacturer’s recommendations and explain fully to the customer what the issue is and what repair is needed.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in the company vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at the job site.
- Prepare and submit job invoices daily
Candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in service, troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Ability to read schematics
- Strong technical and mechanical skills
- Excellent customer service sills
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders, work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Must be EPA Certified, Type II or Universal.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including:
- Medical – company pays a portion of employee cost
- 401k with an employer match
- Other valuable employee discounts programs
- Company vehicle or mileage reimbursement
Wages: Piece Rate / Hourly Rate Set Depending on Experience
Many benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, AFLAC, and more..)
Join a leading electrical company for a long-term career! Apply immediately at www.seabreezeelectric.com click on “Join Sea Breeze Team”
We are an E.O.E and a D.F.W.P
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.