Rough & Trim Installer – Residential
Large Electrical & HVAC Contractor Looking For Full-Time Residential New Construction Rough & Trim HVAC Installers
- Assure that high standards of safety, security, and environmental compliance are consistently followed at assigned work locations.
- Fully understand the assigned project scope and contract work authorization details. Interface with others on the project to ensure job commitments are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure safe and reliable construction and maintenance activities consistent with company, objectives, and policies, in full compliance with existing and relevant emerging codes and regulations.
- Work with other supervisors and departments to review drawings, work orders, and purchase orders.
- Document contract crew activities, prepare and present periodic oral and written update reports and verify the accuracy of contractor invoicing.
- Adhere to daily operating procedures.
- Conduct QA’s on assigned jobs to ensure work is complete
Candidate must have:
- Residential Electrical experience.
- Experience in all aspects of electric operations
- Knowledge of company safety and environmental rules and regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret job cards, prints, specifications, drawings, schematics, diagrams, instructional information and contract documents.
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of company maintenance practices and safe work practices.
- Hands-on experience with completion of challenging field construction work.
- Ability to lead crews on job sites
- Ability to left 50 lbs. or more
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have Personal tools
- Possess valid Drivers License
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screening
We offer a competitive benefit package, including:
- Medical – company pays a portion of employee cost
- 401k with an employer match
- Pet Insurance
- Other valuable employee discounts programs
- Company vehicle or mileage reimbursement
Wages: Piece Rate / Hourly Rate Set Depending on Experience
Many benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, AFLAC, and more..)
Join a leading electrical company for a long-term career! Apply immediately at www.seabreezeelectric.com click on “Join Sea Breeze Team”
We are an E.O.E and a D.F.W.P
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.