AC Maintenance & Warranty
- Cooling & Heating System Tune Up (18 Point AC Tune Up)
- Annual Maintenance Agreements
- Filter Replacement
Air purification is part of the standard maintenance for air conditioning systems and you should make sure that you get the best quality of air at home by using the best air cleaners.
5 Tips for Maintaining Your AC Unit
- Change your filter. The simplest and most effective way to keep your AC running smoothly is changing your filter once a month.
- Keep your coils clean. Leaves and other debris sometimes accumulate around your unit. If obstructions are present, your unit must work harder to function than it should.
- Keep surrounding shrubbery trimmed. If you have planted shrubbery around your unit to hide it from view, be sure to leave adequate space around it for the unit to function without obstruction.
- Adjust your thermostat. If you are away for large stretches of time every day, adjust your thermostat to a higher temperature for the time you are away. This will lessen the amount of time your unit has to work each day, and will lengthen its life cycle.
- Schedule an annual tune-up with an HVAC Professional. A trained HVAC technician can detect most problems before they become major ones. A typical tune-up will include various tests to ensure your unit’s internal parts are functioning correctly, as well as a filter check, and a refrigerant charge if needed. Your technician will likely also clear the drain, and clean your unit thoroughly inside and out.
If you are interested in AC Tune Up and or AC Service Maintenance please call us at 1-844-SEA-BREEZE, 844-732-2733 or e-mail AC-Request@seabreezeelectric.com today. We will schedule you for a FREE In-Home Energy and Preventative Maintenance Analysis and provide you an estimate on the spot.