- Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps
- Package Units
- Ductless Split Systems
- Air Filtration
- Thermostat Replacement & Upgrades
Key Reasons to Buy a New Air Conditioner
- You have an OLD model heating or air conditioning system. After about 10 years of operation, many heaters and air conditioners can turn into breeding grounds for germs, allergens and mold. Air conditioners and heaters manufactured before 2000 produce far more pollutants than today’s cleaner, more efficient models. Today’s heating and air conditioning systems include advanced temperature and humidity controls and filtration systems to maintain ideal conditions and remove airborne contaminants.
- Size of your system and cooling capacity “tons” is insufficient for your home. For sizing guidance, use the calculator on the Energy Star website.
- Your system is too noisy or needs regular maintenance.
- People in your home are suffering from allergies or breathing problems. Keep your air 99.97% clean with HEPA filtration.
Current system has a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) rating of 10 or below. Reduce your electric bill and save money with a higher SEER unit.
- You may qualify for Tax Credits, Energy Company Rebates, and Manufacturer Rebates when purchasing a new unit
Current system does not have an automated home system control or programmable thermostat to optimize your cooling and heating settings that will extend the system lifetime and conserve energy. Proper use of a programmable thermostat can reduce your cooling costs by up to 20 percent.
If you are interested in an installation of a new Air Conditioning System please call us. We will schedule you for a FREE In-Home Energy and Comfort Analysis and provide you an estimate on the spot.