Imagine if you could easily control your home theater system, media room, surround sound system, house lighting, security system, climate and temperature control, motorized shades & drapery, alarm system and security surveillance cameras, and your pool/spa with your new home automation system. This “Smart Home” system will give you total control of your home at the touch of the button and help eliminate wall clutter or the need for multiple remote controls. The built-in coordination between your home’s systems additionally can help you save energy by automatically turning off lights and electronics that are not in use.
Our consultants will also design a fully integrated home automation system that can allow you to control your home from any smartphone or tablet, including controlling lighting, AC, security systems, and many major appliances. We will make your home a “SMART Home”, and will provide you with a 360-degree solution of design, installation, and maintenance.
If you are interested in an installation of a new Home Theater or Home Automation System please call us today. We will schedule you for a Free Site Survey and provide you an estimate on the spot.
Automate Your Home
- Control your lighting, sound system, & AC thermostat from the touch of your smartphone or tablet
- Fully integrated home automation system
- Make your Home SMART with a 360 degree solution including design, installation and maintenance
Secure Your Home
- According to the FBI, a home burglary occurs every 13 seconds
- Homes without security systems are up to 300% more likely to be victims
- Secure your home with an alarm system security camera and light activation solution
- Control, monitor and respond at home or away with the touch of your smartphone or tablet
Key Benefits of Smart Home Automation
- Increased Safety & Protection. With a simple click you can check to make sure you have turned off certain devices in your home such as hair curlers, ovens and more. Use a network of security cameras, connected to your smartphone, to monitor your home from anywhere at any time! Security cameras can record clips and you can even set them to detect movement at different times of the day. See who is at the door, and control outdoor and indoor lighting to alert potential intruders.
- Never Forget To Lock Your Door Again. If you’re one of those who regularly leaves home then spends the day wondering if you’ve actually locked the door after you left, home automation door locks can help upkeep your home’s safety. Children might sometimes run out the door and forget to lock up behind them as well. With home automation, you can easily control your home automation door locks or even be alerted if someone enters your home.
- Control Your Home’s Temperature Throughout the Day. Use your automated thermostat or a smartphone app to control your thermostat to turn on half an hour before you get home so it’s the perfect temperature for you when you step inside. Avoid excessive heat and humidity in the home, which can challenge the integrity of your home’s structure, but it’s outcome (think mold and mildew) can lead to health issues and possibly even termites.
- Saves Time and Money. Automating your home takes another list of things off your shoulders. You also no longer have to rush home to adjust or control any household appliances, lighting, AC temperature, since you can now do so from your smartphone from anywhere. Automating your home can actually help your reduce your monthly utility costs.